Monday, December 15, 2014

The 2014 Finals

Nobody wants to read this. But there is some irony here:



What did you just watch? You just watched Dosh's favorite player, Jordy Nelson, drop the pass that would have sent him to the championship. Had Jordy caught it and gone all the way, it would be Dosh in the finals and not Woody.

This year sucks. It's Woody v. Fusco in the finals. Fusco is going for the 3-Peat. Woody going for his 4th EFFL title in his unprecedented 7th championship game. Everyone is pissed. Tatz put up 144 and it wasn't good enough.

Did I say we're going to a Bills game next year? I meant Lions:




RG3 had the worst call in the history of the NFL against him wipe out a TD. Santana Moss stabbed a referee. They'll probably beat the Eagles.



Poor Tatz. Anyway, I hope both Fusco and Woody lose, and someone else is somehow crowned champion. But more importantly, it will be one of those two that has the final say in the costume Yashar will wear to the 2015 EFFL Draft. Couple that with the new trophy, and there is a ton at stake. I'm not going to make a pick, because I don't want to. Lucky you got this blog.



I love Gronk.

No comments: